Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yeah, no furntiture for me Sunday.

No  furniture tomorrow. Indefinate delivery date. Delivery apparently requires a permit from the city... which they haven't even started asking for... why you ask? Well b/c apparently there is no way to simply park- one must request a permit to legally block the parking spaces in the area according to the nice policeman the mover talked to. And why on earth was this not handled when I scheduled this a month ago? Well... dang it, I don't have an answer to that one.  

So now I have an unknown (hopefully prior to Friday) delivery date on a work day and I have meetings scheduled every day and it might be Monday or it might not but we have no idea when.  I must remember I violated the law against planning and have now incurred the wrath of Murphy. 

My oh so mature response to this phone call I recieved during dinner???? I ordered cheesecake. 

I am praying that I get my stuff prior to next weekend... I'm flying to DC to go to the inauguration ceremony... good thing I packed my warm clothes with me in the car... 

1 comment:

  1. Victoria,

    You've been there over a week,
    and you've seen Cherry Creek.
    in the Summer, you'll ride on it's path.

    But brace yourself soon,
    within the next couple of moons,
    there'll be a spell of Winter's cold wrath.

    Fall is far away,
    and I can't wait for those days,
    cause I know, I'll then have some fun.

    Actually it'll be May,
    when I can finally say,
    that a new life for me has begun.

    So, keep the stress down,
    as you explore your new town,
    and from the hassles a new life can bring. ;)

    You don't want your gut,
    to get stuck in a rut.
    May good health usher the Spring.


    Later,

    TCY

    ReplyDelete