Sunday, January 4, 2009

Settling in

Well it's been a full day and I'm sure the week will get busier but we're staying in a nice Cherry Creek Marriott for 2 nights so I'm listening to my ipod music while typing on wireless. Today we stopped by the duplex and put my plant in the window, checked a couple of things that I need to go over with my landlord, and got clothes for work tomorrow. 

Work- I am going to head out to the Federal Center in Lakewood CO tomorrow and show up to the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) for my new job. It'll be fun to learn what I'm doing, see my old friends, and meet new people. It is trippy to think I am working at the BLM again but in a good way.

Oh and today was family fun as the moms and us kids (with thier kids) all met up at a Starbucks. It's good to meet folks from around here and relatives are always especially nice. 

Signing off for the night- take care 


No comments:

Post a Comment