Thursday, February 19, 2009

Keeping busy...

Tomorrow night I am doing one of those things I meant to do the last 3 times I've moved... I'm having a house warming party. People are bringing things, heck people said they'd come! Here's the kicker... I even have a date to my very own party. It's a strange world I'm enjoying here in Denver- I am enjoying my life. 

So wish me luck I haven't actually had a group of people over to my house in years and years and years so I hope I prepared enough but a  couple of the girls are coming over to help me set up and another volunteer said he'd show up to help too... it is one of those moments where I am doing one of those things I always said I'd do...

1 comment:

  1. Yay you! You even have A date? You mean you only have one?! I'm sure you have backups waiting in the wings somewhere......

    :p

    ReplyDelete