Monday, March 2, 2009

On the road again....

I'm traveling for work... wow it's been awhile since I was packing up the laptop to head to DIA for work. Actually it's only been about 3 months but a lifetime  has occurred in the last 3 months. It was nice that I got a ride to the airport- thanks hon! Yesterday was wandering around Portland enjoying the shops, seafood, and Powells. Yesterday I already ran into someone I knew from my former BLM life so it's great to think I'm around my element. 

Today was walking around to grab breakfast and coffee from some local stores- why hang out at the hotel when within 5 bloccks there are so many great places.  Now the pre-conference has kicked into gear and I've been having fun editing graphics- gotta love implementing new logos! Luckily for this graphics challeged person there is Snag-It which has tons of power but for me it's graphics editing for dummies. 

I don't present till Thursday so I won't start getting stressed till later in the week. Then on Friday I'm flying to San Diego for the weekend- yay home home and hanging out with Mom! 

By the way sorry about the petering off of posting... it's been a crazy week between catching a couple of nights of the Banff film festival, hanging out with the new guy, and trying to get all that work and life stuff done...

No comments:

Post a Comment